- Leads congregation in traditional and contemporary Christian music during worship services
- Open to adults and senior high school students (post-confirmation)
- Provides anthems during church services two Sundays per month
- Additional members are always welcome
- Rehearsals are generally from 7:00 to 8:15 pm on Wednesdays, with no rehearsal on the Wednesday immediately prior to the first Sunday of the month
- Provides worship music leadership during services on the first Sunday of the month
- Utilizes a variety of instruments in a blended style of worship
- Rehearses on Wednesday before performance
- Under direction of Children’s Choir Director. Programming is part of the Christian Education programs
- Provide special music one Sunday per month
- Open to adults and middle and senior high school students
- Rehearsals from 6:00 to 7:00 pm on Wednesdays
- Individuals or groups are welcome to volunteer to share their vocal or instrumental music talents with the congregation by providing special music during a worship service. Persons willing to provide special music are encouraged to contact the Music Coordinator.
Click on the box to see the picture full size.